Riverside Highland Water Company Customers
Mandatory Water Restrictions
The existing restrictions for everyone include:
- Using potable water to wash down driveways and sidewalks.
- Watering of outdoor landscapes that cause excess runoff.
- Using a hose to wash a motor vehicle unless the hose is fitted with a shut-off nozzle.
- Using potable water in a fountain or decorative water feature, that does not recirculate the water.
- Using outdoor irrigation during and 48 hours following measurable precipitation.
- All water leaks repaired in a timely manner.
Existing restrictions for business include:
- Restaurants and other food service establishments can serve water to customers on request only.
These Restrictions will be updated as needed or required by the State of California.